New Student Online Registration Application
Below is the link to complete your online application to enroll.
Once your application is complete, please come into Powell M-F between 8am-3pm to finish by presenting your documents. No appointment is necessary. (Please make sure you have all required documents including Original Birth Certificate and Original SS Card or Passport. If any document is missing, we will not be able to enroll your child).
Welcome to Powell! To become a Powell Panther, complete the attached forms and provide these documents:
- Child’s Original Birth Certificate
- Child’s Original Social Security Card or Passport
- Immunization Record **
-4 DTap – Last shot must be on or after the 4th birthday
-3 Polio (IPV) – Last shot must be on or after the 4th birthday
-2 MMR – Both must be after the 1st birthday
-3 Hep B – This is not the same as HIB
-2 Hep A – Both must be on or after the 1st birthday
-2 Varicella (Varivax) – 2 doses OR documentation of disease by a parent or Physician
- Proof of Residency – Entire Lease if renting, OR current utility bill (water/trash, electricity or gas only), OR HUD Settlement Statement if recently purchased house and utilities not yet set up.
- ID of adult registering the child
- Report Card and W/D papers from Previous School
- Picture of student if entering Kindergarten (ex. wallet size)
Powell Elementary School
7332 Cochranâs Crossing Drive
The Woodlands, TX 77381
Visit Powell Website at to learn more about your school!
** Immunization record must be approved by School Nurse.